Wednesday, July 4, 2012

dogs and veggies

We have 2 doggies,neither one weighs more than 2lbs, a little poodle, and a smaller rat terrier who thinks  he is a pit -bull........... they use to be a band of brothers, but for a reason  unknown for us some jealiousy kicked in ad they begain to fight, do we had to seperate them! 1 outside 1 inside, sometimes i switch em, make em take turnes!....they have developed seperat personalties..... I grilled some asparagus today.. I dropped 1..,. indoor doggie jumped all over it and ate it like he would a hot dog!,.....well as a test i handed him an other one  and he scarfed it down!.... I never knew a dog that would eat green veggies!....I told Anita that was a sign that i was a good cook when the dog craved my veggies!...... So as a test i took 1 of my grilled asparagus out to the 1lb thinks he is a pit bull doggie to see how he liked it.... now im not sure, i know he has 4 paws,  he sniffed it and i think he gave me the middle paw,...yea I got flipped off by a dog that said show me the beef!!!! your #1.. you eat it! Pets, ya gotta love em! their pretty smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment