Sunday, March 22, 2015

Right now i feel so blessed,  yes i have daily chores, routines , that"s become numbing, and even mad at times, a routine that never stops, it"s 24/7 and i can predict what's  almost to the moment what is going to happen before it happen"s. it"s been that way for a while, and very stress full for a long time, However, through a special friend i have made a few years ago who spotted my stress and made some changes in my attitude i owe a debt and will ever be thank full,with prayer and this friendship I have managed to find some weekly me time, sometimes i feel selfish about that me time, however my friend has convinced me that it is ok because she knows what I do. So after taking her advice I have discovered some new friends, i may never meet again but they were friends for a night. I have discovered that i have an out going personality that attract"s people, I do think i will see my friend"s again that i have made. after being 12 yr"s of an introverted home body, i now walk with confidence everyday knowing i am going to meet people and make a new friend. All thanks to prayer and a very strong lady that will tell you truth and what"s on her mind, no holds bared. Thank you Jesus and Angie for helping me understand that a little me time helps everyone around me, not just me! Head High looking forward!


No comments:

Post a Comment